Sunday, March 28, 2010

50th Installation of Officers with April Birthdays

Congratulations to Soj. Fran Ruszkai, WHP, and her officers for 2010-2011 on a successful installation last night. I'll post the photos when I get back home again on Tuesday night as I don't have my cable for my camera with me today.

Happy Birthday to the following Sojourners who celebrate their birthday in the month of April:

Soj. Maggie Cottle - April 19
Soj. Mona Hammett - April 20
Soj. Evelyn Lauer - April 6
Soj. Cathy Avansino Raab - April 19
Soj. Fran Ruszkai - April 24

If your birthday is in April and you are not listed above, please let me know so I can update my list. Thanks.

CONCERNS:

Please continue to hold in prayer:

Soj. Sharene Parini
Soj. Ramona Mendoza
Soj. Shirley Davis

JOYS:

It was good to see Soj. Jean Castro & Soj. John Castro at the installation last night. Both appeared to have recovered nicely.

If you have a Joy or Concern you would like shared, please be sure to let me know. Thanks.

Posted by Pam Noyes, PWHP

No comments:

Post a Comment