Soj. Kathy Bruck (from Bullhead City, AZ) says, "Hope this finds you well and enjoying life. As for me, we had a City Council meeting last night and I was elected by the members of the City Council to be the new Vice Mayor. To me this is a great honor. Just wanted to share the local news with you. Have a great day."
Congratulations, Kathy!
Concerns:
Soj. Jean Castro is scheduled for knee surgery for July 2nd. Soj. Jean says, "John is doing so much better & getting around as usual, but now I have the problem. Give our best to everyone."
Soj. Kit Trochtenberg has been released by her doctor(s) to have ankle surgery on June 19th. She said, "I will try to attend Park Chapters summer affair and our summer fun but I will be in a wheel chair. I will not be able to put any weight on my ankle for at least 3 months. I will be in a wheel chair or my roll about, which is like a scooter but with a seat or a rest for my lower leg and ankle."
Please continue to pray for Soj. Roger Noyes. I drove up to Oregon and he was very glad to see me today. I actually was able to make him laugh
I found out that while he's in ICU, any flowers that are brought or sent are not allowed to be in his room. They get placed at the nurse's station instead. But the cards are wonderful for him to receive. While we were in the room today, the card that everyone who was able to sign for him at the last WSOJ meeting was delivered to him (finally!) It literally brought tears of joy to his eyes to read it. Thank you to everyone who was able to help cheer him up!!
May this post find you and yours in good health and doing well. And an early "Happy Father's Day" to all our Sojourners who are fathers!
by Pam Noyes, WHP

No comments:
Post a Comment